Please find below the relevant documents for the TAPA Air Cargo Security Standards (TACSS).
These standards have been established to ensure the minimum standards for safe and secure transportation of air cargo transiting on and off airports and airport associated facilities. TACSS consolidates security solutions for air cargo, including best known methods from industry and government compliance programs. The TACSS process comprehends threats to cargo that include theft and use of cargo for terrorist purposes. TACSS can be used in alignment with other independent, regulatory and TAPA requirements.
- Click here to download the TACSS Audit form V1-2012 - excel file
- Click here to download the TACSS (TAPA Air Cargo Security Standards) 2012 - pdf file
- Click here to download the TACSS Assessment form V2-2012 - excel file
- Click here to download the FAQ document on TACSS - pdf file
- Click here to download a Waiver Form